SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Sunday, March 23, 2014

TEETH

So much chompy goodness in our new sterling silver monster teeth ring. If you wear two the little teeth mash together when your finger moves.

This is the first of our Monster Faces Stack Ring series. There is a Nose Ring and a couple of Eye Rings coming up, including my personal favourite: "Pretty Monster Eyes". The rings can be worn together or alone or with any of your other rings.

http://corky.bigcartel.com/product/sterling-silver-monster-teeth-stack-ring

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed