SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Friday, May 29, 2015

CERAMICS


I ran into Bridget Bodenham at Markit at Fed Square this Sunday and she gave me a container of red cap mushrooms which I planted in one of her arthen ware planters.

Bridget also gave me a whole new collection of her gorgeous porcelain and sterling silver studs for me to sell at Corky Saint Clair.

It is amazing how much texture she gets into each pair. I love these blue rippled studs.

Available from Corky Saint Clair, $35 a pair

corky saint clair on facebook

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed